We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the product of holy men who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
We accept it as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine.
God, The Son, Jesus was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was without sin. He was the vicarious sacrifice for the sin of all mankind through His death on the cross. He arose from the dead in His own glorified body, appeared to many, ascended into Heaven, and will return to earth in power and glory. He is now the Head of His Body, the Church.
The Word of God is imperative to our natural life as well as our spiritual life. Everything that we do and say must be lined up with the Word of God.
- We believe in One God, manifested in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in the likeness and the image of God, but that through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin entered the world and therefore man must be redeemed and restored back to God through the work that Jesus completed when He died on the cross.
- We believe that the only way to receive the new birth and enter the only door to the Kingdom of God is by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and it is necessary to receive eternal life.
- We believe Christ is the resurrection and the life. He revives all He touches. He came to set fire to the earth in a great kingdom revival. He bore our sins, died our death, and rose again with a fire stronger than the grave. He ascended to the Fathers Glory.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead. He is the Spirit of revival. He is the sacred flame that ignites, the divine river that renews, the holy wine that intoxicates, the sovereign wind that blows where it pleases. He is the Spirit that regenerates, sanctifies, illuminates, and revives. He is the Spirit of Divinity, pure, powerful, and miraculous. Where He is there is freedom, there is life.
- We believe the Word of God is alive and powerful. It is the divine revelation, the holy wisdom. It wounds and heals, kills and makes alive. It revives us causing our hearts to burn. It instructs us with the fire of wisdom, giving us the mind of Christ. It is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path.
- We believe prayer is the language of the heart that longs for revival. It is the incense of adoration, the cry of desperation, the shout of faith. It is effectual and powerful to bring heavens fire to earth. The prayer of the righteous man or woman avails much.
- We believe in tithing and giving offerings to your local church according to Malachi 3:10
- We believe in taking communion according to First Corinthians 11: 23 – 30 as a symbol of Jesus body which was broken for us and the cup representing the New Covenant in Jesus blood.
- We believe that baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment from Jesus and is for believers only. Baptism is an outward symbol of the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to those who are believers and is received subsequent to the new birth and that this experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance. We believe that once baptized in the Holy Spirit that we are chosen to change the atmosphere around us
- We believe in divine healing for the physical ills of the human body that it is provided for in the atonement of Christ, is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith and by the laying on of hands, and that is the privilege of every believer. We believe in miracles and there is nothing that God can’t heal or replace.
- We believe the church is the community of Christ. It is the fireplace in which His fire burns, the keeper of the flame. It is the lamp stand that shines. It is the light of the world. The church was birthed with fire on the day of Pentecost. That fire must never die, but burn ever brighter until the coming of that great and glorious day. It cannot be contained. It must be spread until the entire world is aflame for Christ. We believe that we should not forsake the assembling of ourselves together.
- We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit in 1 Corinthians Chapter 12 are for the body of Christ today just the same as they were in the book of Acts. We believe that the five fold ministry is for us today according to Ephesians 4: 11 – 12 which are apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. The five fold ministry is for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry and for the edifying of the body of Christ. The Gifts of the Holy Spirit are NOT new age. They are New Covenant!
- We believe in the imminent return of our Lord, in the resurrection of the just as His return, in the rising of the saints to meet Him in the Rapture of the Church and in His eventual return to earth to rule as King of kings and Lord of lords.