Our mission is to raise up a new fiery generation of believers that will live radically for Christ through the activation of the Great Commission and demonstrating the love of God until this world is won for Christ
- To spread far and wide the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ across our nation and all over the world.
- To understand, articulate and demonstrate to the world the five-fold ministry of the Church.
- To promote the revival of the Prophetic and Apostolic signs, wonders and miracles.
- To bring together children of God who are lost in lifeless churches.
- To build God’s Army around the world by raising up trained apostolic, spiritual leaders in every nation for the purpose of overtaking the heathen of this generation.
- To train believers in the truths spoken of in the bible about spiritual warfare, and to equip the believers to be an aggressive and victorious army for the Lord.
- To train believers to receive the Holy Spirit baptism and fire with the evidence of Speaking in tongues (Acts 2:4), as well as a daily walk and relationship with the Holy Ghos.
- To train believers to take their rightful position in Jesus Christ and do as Jesus instructed us to do and to fulfill The Great Commission (Matthew 28:19).
- To increase our praises to Abba Father, Son and Holy Ghost through prophetic worship and song that breaks every chain to release divine destinies, plans and purposes, healings and deliverance.
- To recognize and support the unity of the Spirit in the Body of Christ, so the world may know that we are His disciples.
In One God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
In the infallibility of the Bible. The Bible is the divinely inspired and authoritative Word of God.
That Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
That man was created in the image of God to know God and be in a personal relationship with Him. Man sinned and willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God.
Because of man’s sin, man was separated from God and sickness, death, and judgment came into the world. As a result “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, into the world. Jesus, being fully human and fully divine, lived a sinless life. Through His suffering, death, and resurrection we have redemption, healing, deliverance, and reconciliation with the Father making available all the goodness of God.
We are saved by grace through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. This grace is available to everyone.
The Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the kingdom of God as His sons and daughters
The baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is poured out that we may be empowered to be witnesses
The Church is composed of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. The purpose of the Church is to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and advance His kingdom by undoing the work of the enemy, proclaiming the Good News of God’s love, making disciples of all nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
The visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His victorious bride – His Church
In the resurrection of the saved and the lost. Eternal life for all who confess and trust in Jesus. Eternal punishment for all who deny and reject Christ.